Oportunidades na Europa – Este programa de bolsas de estudo (danceWEB – European Scholarship Programme for Contemporary Dance) oferece a cerca de 65 jovens bailarinos e coreógrafos principalmente europeus, mas também de outros países, a possibilidade de participarem num intenso programa de formação internacional.
O programa tem a duração de 5 semanas e tem lugar todos anos durante os meses de julho-agosto, em Viena, dentro do festival ImPulsTanz.
Candidaturas até 15 de dezembro de 2013.
Siga o Clipemprego no facebook e receba em primeira mão os nossos conteúdos.
foto por gabrielsaldana
Detalhes sobre este programa de bolsas europeu
A scholarship includes the following free services:
• Individual coaching by artistic mentors
• Participation in the research projects of PRO SERIES
• Participation in the research projects of COACHING PROJECT
• Participation in the technique workshops of ImPulsTanz
• Admission to all performances of ImPulsTanz
• Access to approx. 300 awarded dance film videos available at the IMZ (Internationales Musikzentrum, Wien) video library
• Exchange of ideas and contact with the international trainers and choreographers
• Lecture demonstrations and talks
• Special projects exclusively offered to danceWEB scholarship-holders
• Connection to and presentation of a yearly growing, international danceWEB database
• Accommodation in Vienna for the period of the scholarship programme
Each scholarship within the frame of Life Long Burning is cofinanced by the Culture Programme of the European Union, by Austrian funding bodies and by local funding from the home country of the nominee (but no private persons as sponsors). This last part is not yet secured in all countries. Therefore the applicants are encouraged to look for possible funding institutions in their home countries. It is a good idea to check the former danceWEBers from your home country and where they received funding from:http://www.lifelongburning.eu/projects/danceweb_scholarships/scholarship_recipients.html
• dancers and choreographers with decidedly professional ambitions from European, Eastern European and non European countries,
• preferably between 22 and 30 years of age
• a good knowledge of English
The quality of the dance background is the main criteria for participation in danceWEB.
Deadline for participation: 15 December 2013